Sunday, March 10, 2019

Story Of Improving

My Dream, My Future

Dreaming about my future,
Is the happiest moment to be nurture.
Believing my own strategy,
Can make good decision properly.

Achieving once goal,
Is the important of all.
Reaching our own dreams,
Is the greatest gift that ever have.

Goal:

-All we have to do, is to do our best in order to reach our goal. Sometimes we fall down, but that's not the end of the story, you can move forward,  and start it over again. The one who can change that story is you as one of creation of God.  The one who given a brain to think and a body to move is you. As a student, I believe that someday I will reach my own Dream and use it to help our nation, and our mother earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

N O I T C E L F E R

Insights I learned about how to edit, layout, and many more. The app that we were using is the Photoshop cs6, weve'd been studied t...